1. Before the Auction:
View the auction catalog as we build it. You can preview all equipment that will be sold at each auction, view pictures, and full descriptions.
2. Inspect Equipment
If you'd like to inspect and preview equipment prior to the auction, schedule a time with one of our sales team to inspect the equipment in person. Also, Feel free to call our office with specific equipment inquiries and one of our sales team will personally look at the equipment and honestly answer your questions.
3. Arrange Financing
If you plan to finance your equipment purchase it’s a good idea to prepare that prior to the auction date. If you are in need of financing you can visit Currency Finance through AuctionTime.
Be sure to register to bid on the item(s) you're interested in prior to the auction. If you need help bidding, don't hesitate to give us a call and we'll walk you through the process.
After registering just keep biding until you win the item you're after. =) If at any time you're having trouble bidding, call our office and someone will help you.
If you're the winning bidder on an item, you'll receive an invoice and payment instructions shortly after the auction ends.
7. Pick up your Purchases
Once payment has cleared, one of our team will contact you to arrange pickup of your item(s).
Terms and Conditions:
- Successful bidder must contact United Country Coffey Realty & Auction within 24 hours of the completion of the auction to verify payment and discuss pickup.
- No equipment will be released until payment is made in full.
- All items are being sold as-is, where-is with no guarantees whatsoever. If you have questions on equipment, please call before making a bid.
- All sales are final
- PAYMENT: Full payment is required via wire transfer within 48 hours of the end of the auction (unless prior arrangement is made).
- Payment must be cleared before pickup of any auction items.
- United Country Coffey Realty & Auction will send out invoices to the same email that was used for registration with Auctiontime.com after the conclusion of sale. If you do not see this invoice in your inbox, check your spam folder or contact auction office (812) 822-3200.
- Shipping or pickup is the sole responsibility of the buyer at buyer's expense.
- Items must be picked up within 14 days (unless other arrangements are made)
- Items not picked up within 14 days without arrangements will be subject to resale and or storage fees.
- United Country Coffey Realty & Auction is not responsible for any inaccuracies as to the condition of items. We encourage self (in person) inspections of all items before bidding!
- By bidding you accept these terms.
- Please call with questions regarding this auction before bidding on items.